Monday 10 February 2014

Through the Purple Haze Challenges - Anything goes.


Welcome everybody to this weeks challenge over at TTPH. We have an easy Anything goes challenge this week so get you creativity flowing and head on over and join in the fun. Love is in the air this month so I decided to use the cute couple digi download from Whoopsidaisy digis along with a heart shaped flip card that I designed in my Silhouette software program. I hope you like it and I can't wait to see what all you lovely crafters come up with for this weeks challenge. Be sure to head on over to the Whoopsidaisy blog and have a browse through the beautiful image sheets available. 

Here is my creation for this week.



I am entering this card into some challenges and they are:-

Avenue 613 - Anything goes/create your own - I created my card sentiments and backing paper.
Anyone for Anya - Odd Card.
Challenges for everybody - Anything goes
Kenny K's crafty crew - Anything Goes twist Love
Sunday postcard art - My heart is Blue for you
Di's Digi designs - Love/Valentines


6 comments:

  1. Oh I just love the flip card. Very creative to use blue instead of red or pink with the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card,love the image, the colours and the sentiment i love every bit of it

    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flip card is just amazing! I love the blue tones!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cool! Love the flip heart. Such sweet colour combo too. Thank you for sharing at Anyone for Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous design!! Thank you for joining the Anyone For Anya challenge.

    Nelly ( AFA DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely card Becky and i really should get on and use my silhouette cameo as well such lovely card blank available for card making....i love the image and the colours you have chose to use. xx

    ReplyDelete